This is the ONLY journal for Foundation Years doctors and educators, specifically written according to the MMC curriculum. Each issue provides comprehensive clinical cases for trainees as well as practical teaching assessments for educators. Readers will benefit from:
- MMC CURRICULAR BASED CONTENT to enhance understanding of the core competencies required from future leading doctors
- FOCUS ON TWO SPECIALTY-SPECIFIC CLINICAL CASES each month for broad subject coverage
- ADDITIONAL INDEPTH good clinical and acute care articles aligned with the CBD assessments
- TRAINING GUIDE FOR FY EDUCATORS with proposed clinical cases for teaching sessions
- PRACTICAL AND INFORMATIVE articles written by senior doctors and consultants
- EXTRA REVISION with comprehensive assessment questions. The answers will be published in the next issue, but 123Doc will advance answers to clinical tutor subscribers so they can engage their students in the learning process.
Want to get your articles published?
The Foundation Years Journal is giving anaesthetists an opportunity to publish their medical articles. All submissions will peer reviewed by the Managing Editor by a team of leading MRCPCH medical experts. Accepted entries will be notified by email. For more information email the FRCA team.