Primary FRCA examination Updates
Canges to the Primary FRCA examination as of September 2009 are:Primary FCRA MCQ
- The number of attempts for the Primary FRCA MCQs will be limited to five
- The validity of the FRCA MCQ pass mark will be reduced to 2 years
- The pass/fail marking system will be introduced
- The OSCE and SOE must be taken together at the first attempt. Both sections may be taken separately in subsequent attempts.
- A pass mark for the OSCE and SOE will be valid for 2 years
- The SOE 1 and SOE 2 will merge to form one SOE examination. It will be conducted in two sessions, each with two examiners. The content and questions will remain unchanged.
- Each examiner will give a numeral score
- The candidate's overall mark is calculated by scores awarded by all the examiners for every questions
To start revising, view our suggested Primary FRCA MCQ revision course